Monday, April 14, 2014
Acrylic Paint: colors - Yellow, Orange, and Green
Construction Paper: colors - Yellow and Green
Paper Egg Carton
1. Paint the wood skewers green, set aside to dry.
2. Cut egg carton into sections and paint orange, set aside to dry.
3. Cut flower petals approx. 6 or more.
4. Cut green leaves by folding the green construction paper in half, over the fold.
5. When both the orange flower center and skewers are dry, push the skewer through one side of the flower’s center until it just touches the other end.
6. Glue petals around back of egg carton center.
7. Glue pom poms to fill the flower center and hide stick.
8. Glue the leaves around the stick.
7. Display in a mason jar or simple vase.